Not only did my roommate and I watch the President Obama's inaugural address last week, but I also got to study it in two of my classes. I was very impressed with President Obama. No matter what your political views are, you must admit that he is a good speaker. It is very nice to have a president that we will be able to quote for his inspiring words of patriotism.
I think what I liked best about the address is that it did inspire hope. Amidst a blizzard of dismal predictions and pessimism, it was relieving to get lost in rays of optimism and hope. I was also impressed with his call to live American ideals. The ideals upon which our nation has been built. Obama's historical examples and is address overall really made me proud to be an American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment